I love being a part of a community that is growing together and utilizing resources that are taking the wedding photography industry to a whole new level. The fact that you are considering outsourcing your editing tells me that you are definitely looking to grow your business and trying to discover the best ways to serve your brides.
This is where I come in. I am in my happy place when I am either behind a lens capturing the pure joy of a couple in love or in front of a computer turning those files from good photos into dreamy moments. I am here to give you the freedom to expand your clientele, mentor ambitious photographers, blog more, or just give you the time needed to catch up on all those things you’ve been meaning to do.
This is what I offer with my editing services:
- 1-on-1 working relationship that you don’t get from “big box” companies which enables me to provide you with high quality photos that match your style every time
- Open lines of communication that allow me to get to know who you are and your image style and for constant feedback that enables us to always be on the same page
- Expertise in Lightroom editing
- Customizable turnaround time that best suits your needs
- Photography style that is light and airy or bold and colorful
- For more detailed information check out my website
After recently getting married myself, I know the joy (and sometimes the stress) that makes the wedding day different from all other days. The excitement that comes with being able to be a part of someone’s special day is what motivates me and I enjoy the time I get to spend in front of a computer editing those images.
Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have!
Photography by Sabel Moments.